An excellent opportunity has arisen for an immediately available, ambitious Financial Accountant to join an international hospitality business on a maternity cover..
You will take responsibility for:
- Assist the Group Reporting team with period by period reporting requirements including consolidation, market data and KPIs.
- Working with the Cost accounting team and other transactional teams to ensure that Balance sheet reconciliations are performed and accurately
- Responsible for reviewing and updating the daily cash-flow forecast and ensuring that this reconciles against the Group budget/forecasts
- Preparation for the year end audit
- Preparation of company financial statements for Group companies and addressing audit queries
- Review VAT returns performed by the company tax accountant
- Calculate quarterly tax provisions
- Work with the management accountants to ensure that the shared services/transactional teams are entering the correct information into the system efficiently
- Ad hoc projects to improve current processes and procedures (where needed)
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude who is able to adapt quickly to a new working environment.
Experience within the multi-site restaurant sector is highly beneficial
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.