Are you seeking an opportunity with a business that is making a difference on a global scale? My client, an organisation at the forefront of new technology is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of periodic financial reporting and analysis packages for internal and external clients on a timely and accurate basis
- Management, production and delivery of financial forecasts, budgets and cash flow projections by liaising with asset managers and clients
- Assist in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasts,
- Assist in reviewing key deliverables as part of periodic financial reporting
- Manage the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation process for a number of legal entities based in the UK and Republic of Ireland
- In charge of preparing statutory accounts in IFRS & FRS 102, including consolidated sets of accounts
- Supporting regular queries from the operational business
The ideal candidates will be ACA/CA/ACCA qualified or equiivalent and possess excellent technical experience and outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence and communicate across all functions. Candidates looking to make their first move out of practice or with industry experience are encouraged to apply.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.