I am currently seeking a highly self-motivated, intelligent and ambitious ACA/ACCA for a prestigious boutique law firm who deal with strictly high value cases. This high profile role will entail interaction with some of the most senior stakeholders.
Within this diverse role your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Preparation of annual and group annual consolidated accounts.
- Involved in projects as and when required
- Supporting and advising Partners in relation to Pricing and Budgeting for matters
- Supporting and deputising for the Financial Controller as required
- Involved in monthly Management Accounts processes
- Assisting in the preparation of the statutory accounts
The ideal candidate will ideally be from a big 4 or top tier practice background or have industry experience with a global player in the professional services sector. You will be technically astute, with a strong academic background and a passion to develop your career within a complex environment. You will be an effective communicator with strong attention to detail and highly organised.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.