Our client is a household name employer who continue to innovate in order to provide an outstanding service to their clients. They are currently seeking a technical strong finance professional to join their team on an interim basis.
- Manage the production of interim, annual and ad-hoc reports
- Constantly review latest accounting developments publicised by the accounting bodies, assess, and report on these to the finance team.
- Support the Financial Controller in reporting to the Board of Directors on a periodic basis.
- Through continual review of the balance sheet, and financial risks and opportunities.
- Control the financial systems within the department, seeking improvements in control and information provision by working with key users and the systems providers to determine the requirement gap and the latest best practice.
- Manage relationships with auditors at an operational level, managing the audit schedule and raising accounting issues.
- Ensure full compliance with all legal, accounting, taxation and regulatory requirements by responding to requests
Ideally you will be a qualified finance professional who has strong technical accounting experience ideally within listed businesses
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.