Our client, a leading specialist Pharmeceutical organisation, through growth are looking for a Financial Analyst
Working closely with sales and marketing to continually assess areas to drive profit
- Responsible for the effective planning analysis and reporting for assigned areas of the business
- Quarterly budgeting, monthly and quarterly business reveiws
- Support FP&A process ensuring targets are consistently met
- Have vision to recognise and implement areas of improvements in all aspects of |Finance
- Recognise areas of Improvement productivity, budgeting and analysis
- Ensure compliance in all finance related matters
- Mentoring nature to fully support new recruits and help develop their skills
- Confident in liasing with Senior Management
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects
- Dynamic influencing Leader who is confident to recognise and question areas of improvement
- Articulate and personable and ability to nurture new recruits
- Strong Excel skills including complex formulas and systems
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.