My client, a specialist credit ratings provider, is recruiting corporate finance analysts and associates at multiple levels. The highly reputable organisation offers a friendly working environment where hard-work is recognised and driven individuals may progress rapidly.
- To perform credit analysis on a portfolio of clients. This includes creating projections and providing ratio and trend, cash flow, and collateral analysis.
- Produce accurate and informative reports to support credit decisions.
- Interact regularly with external clients and regularly attend meetings with key contacts.
- Develop industry knowledge by networking internally and externally.
- Present the findings of specialist reports to clients, brokers and other stake holders.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA qualified.
- Solid Pure Insurance experience
- Ability and willingness to travel oversees as required.
- Fluency in a second language is beneficial. Particularly Russian
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.