A market-leading conglomerate is recruiting a Financial Control Analyst to join their fantastic team.
The vibrant, fun and energetic organisation is seeking a newly qualified ACA candidate with strong IT skills and the ability to work in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
Working closely with key stakeholders across the business, responsibilities will include:
- Assist in managing risk and operations across various corporate matrix function frameworks.
- Work closely with the company's technology team to assist in the implementation of a new secure control environment.
- Document key SOx workflows ensuring certain robust processes, controls and best practice are adhered to.
- Liaise with the business audit and SOx teams to assist in the facilitation of audits and implementation of changes.
- Manage or work within teams on exciting adhoc projects
The successful candidate will be:
- An ACA qualified candidate with a background in practice.
- Experienced in implementing and auditing controls and processes, ideally from an IT perspective.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.