I am currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to work for a leading infrastructure investment management firm in central London as a Financial Controller.
My client provides fund management and advisory, asset management and financial management services to these funds and to the unlisted infrastructure concession companies owned by them. Naturally the business is growing and it is a really exciting time to join their Head Office in Central London to become a Financial Controller.
- Management of the day-to-day financial processes and interface with business unit asset managers/directors
- Responsibility for ensuring financial controls and processes are documented, and adhered to
- Responsibility for the management of annual budgeting processes and subsequent cash flow monitoring against budget
- Ownership for production of financial results to the Management Board on a quarterly basis and the Asset Management Board monthly
- Qualified accountant (with PQE preferably in industry) with experience of statutory accounts preparation and commercial accounting/reporting skills
- Experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent process management skills
- Excellent communication and people management skills including establishing credibility and building effective internal and external working relationships
- Self-motivated and driven individual.
- .Computer literate with advanced excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.