A private equity backed property company is seeking a accountant to work directly with the Finance Director, This role encompasses leading the delivery of UK GAAP financial reporting and financial management across the business unit, including exposure to consolidation, and the production of regulatory accounts; as well as providing day-to-day ownership of financial accounting and reporting for these companies.
- Management of the day-to-day financial processes and interface with business unit asset managers/directors
- Responsibility for ensuring financial controls and processes are documented, and adhered to
- Responsibility for the management of annual budgeting processes and subsequent cash flow monitoring against budget.
- Responsibility for monitoring and management of project cash flows in line with strict contractual requirements, investor requirements and banking covenants
- Ownership for production of financial results to the Management Board on a quarterly basis and the Asset Management Board monthly
- Experience of UK GAAP and IFRS with knowledge of latest accounting developments
- Excellent process management skills
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Strong numeracy skills and analytical skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.