A well-known international media company based in Central London is recruiting a Financial Controller to join them.
The purpose of the role will be to have responsibility for timely reporting to Group and working with the Commercial Controller to improve forecasting and improve divisional returns.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely financial reporting and ensuring compliance with the GAAP, IFRS, and tax norms across an international division.
- Responsibility for signing off the Balance Sheet and ensuring all liabilities and risks are covered
- Responsible for Brand Deployment Reporting
- Management of Financial Budgets & Forecasts for the division
- Responsible for the Capex Management for the division
- Cash Flow and working capital Management
- Ensure Client Contract Financial Adherence & Control
- Validation of commercial models
There is a generous package and excellent prospects on offer for the successful candidate.
You will be a qualified accountant who has a proven track record in leading high profile operating efficiency and cost transformation projects.
You will possesses the ability to influence senior stakeholders and demonstrate excellent analytical, leadership, and project management skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.