My client, an SME business based in Croydon, are currently recruiting for a hands on Financial Controller to drive the business forward.
As a result of significant growth, the financial controls and reporting are required to be improved for the business to sustain the growth achieved and also achieve future ambitious plans.
The successful individual will manage a small finance team and be a member of the Senior Management Team.
My client is seeking a Qualified by Experience or Qualified candidate for this level of role and is able to pay a salary up to £40,000 per annum.
There is also an option for part time hours for the right candidate.
- Manage the internal accounts team.
- Review all current accounting procedures.
- Implement new accounting procedures and practices to increase efficiency of business.
- Provide the tools for the directors to be able to manage the accounts team on a daily basis
- Work with the directors to create financial reports that enable the business and staff performance to be monitored.
- Review / manage a process of assessing all business costs with a view to reducing overheads & costs.
- Put in place with the directors budgets for each financial year.
- Monthly presentation to the directors of the management accounts and business performance in agreed format.
- Advice to GK & LMC staff on business accounts when required.
- Production of the accounts
- Monitoring the performance of the department
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.