Large privately owned, entrepreneurial business within the FMCG sector the Finance Director is now seeking a proactive, driven and focused Financial Controller. As the direct report to the Finance Director your will have a broad remit of delivering statutory returns, monthly reporting and influencing the senior leadership within the business. Managing a team of c. 10 staff your duties may include
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting to the business
- Produce the annual consolidated statutory accounts and tax returns
- Interrogate current processes and procedures and instil a culture of continuous improvement
- Partner with the senior executive providing advice and guidance to drive performance
- Understand the key revenue and expenditure variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Work with managers regarding annual budgets
- Assist with the development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitor and feedback results providing challenge as appropriate.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has experience within a diverse multi channel business who has the commercial experience to progress to the highest level
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.