My client a PE backed business who have been expanding both organically and by acquisition are now seeking a financial controller who has the ambition, aptitude and drive to progress to finance director. Working closely with the senior executive in order to continue to drive profitable growth and reporting to the Finance Director your remit will include:
- Day to day of running the finance department and development of the team
- Provision of timely accounts and core financial info to all stakeholders (including board, investors, lenders, etc)
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business to bring finance to life ensuring finance is seen as a true business partner to all parts of the business
- Annual Audit / stat accounts / tax returns / month end accounts
- Deliver a number of projects, including, ERP extension to cover stock, purchasing and distribution, upgrade of finance system and any M&A activity
- Provide information as required to investors
- Oversee annual budget and Business Planning exercises
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background, you will have experience within a privately owned business and have the ambition, aptitude and desire to progress to Finance Director
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.