A Boutique Hotel Group require a Financial Controller to join their Vibrant, exciting team in London.
You will require :
- 3 or more years proven experience in an accountancy role
- Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE
- Demonstrate accounting experience in a hospitality, food & beverage environment or within the retail sector
- Outstanding Communication Skills with organisational, analytical and management skills
- Preparation of weekly financial reports including forecasting of profits, cash and payroll.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Identification of areas where value can be added including revenue and cost opportunities.
- Ensuring that all sales are recorded accurately and that income metrics are tracked and analysed so as to promote action.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.