Our client is a high profile consumer facing international media business. Their UK business requires an experienced Financial Controller to handle all aspects of the accounting, transactions, processing and reporting.
Managing a team of 3 with a dotted line of a team of c.15, the business needs an experienced staff manager , an individual capable of managing the controls and processes, the systems that go with that and someone with an appetite for improvement, capable of driving real process change.
- Lead the preparation of annual Statutory accounts, ensuring they are produced within the agreed timeframe and form the basis of an unqualified Auditors’ report
- Continuously update and assess the operational effectiveness of the company’s financial systems
- Day-to-day point of contact for internal auditors
- Ensure compliance with all UK regulatory reporting requirements and with the Companies Act, all relevant Corporate Tax, PAYE, NI regulations and VAT law
- Liaise with department heads with significant capital requirements ensuring suitable Corporate governance on all major projects
- Oversee preparation of working capital forecast and budget
- Reflect upon business transactions, apply commercial initiative and ensure the company is always obtaining value for money in each transaction
- Responsible for managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Statutory & Financial Accounting functions of circa 14 employees
- To work closely with the Head of Planning & Reporting ensuring full communication and understanding across the different areas of the Finance team
There is a competitive salary on offer commensurate to experience + bonus + pension.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.