Our client are an international hospitality business, as the business continues to invest in new sites they are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join the management team at one of their most prestigious sites. As the lead finance person on site your duties will include:-
- Manage a team of finance professionals ensuring all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of actual's in accordance with Group policies
- Provide actual's Vs budget variance analysis along with insightful commentary
- Work closely with the General Manager influencing them to ensure site performance is optimised
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic record who has a passion for the hospitality sector. You will have strong accounting knowledge combined with the commercial acumen and influencing skills to add value to non finance colleagues
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.