Our client are an international hospitality business, as the business continues to thrive they are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their team at one of their most prestigious 5* sites. As the Financial Controller on site your duties will include:
- Manage a team of finance professionals ensuring all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely
- Provide weekly sales and banking reports to submit to head office
- Oversee HOD's departmental forecasts and pass onto the GM
- Reconciling accounts according to hotel schedules and forwarding financial analyses
- Work closely with the General Manager influencing them to ensure site performance is optimised
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong background in Financial Control
- Previous experience in 4*/5* Hotels
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Confident in dealing with key stake holders
- Proactive and driven character
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.