Our client is a rapidly expanding division of a large US owned business, we are now recruiting a newly created role of Financial Controller who will work closely with the Finance Director to ensure accurate and timely reporting to the Corporate Head Office.
The role manages a team of 8 staff and a diverse range of stakeholders within the business so strong relationship management ability will be key to success within this role.
Functions of the role will include:-
- Lead all monthly/quarterly reporting
- Present to Directors explaining monthly performance
- Manage forecasts, budgets, capex and cashflow
- Control the balance sheet and ensure Gaap and SOX compliance
- Lead improvements to all processes and procedures within the finance function locally
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has managed staff previously with an innate understanding of managing conflicting priorities across multiple functions.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.