Our client, a rapidly growing SaaS business, are currently in the process of expanding their team and are looking for a world class Financial Controller to join them at a period of phenonemal growth.
The Financial Controller will ensure that all companies under the group have a secure, trusted and professional financial function, playing an instrumental part in our continued growth and development.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce monthly and annual reports, identifying results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Develop budgets, models and financial plans for the Group, and review them regularly to monitor performance
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant financial information and forecasts which assist the Senior Management of the Group to produce and meet strategic goals
- Undertake, and oversee, the recording of monthly transactions and perform bank reconciliations for the group's operating companies
- Maintain the Group’s cash management trackers and manage invoicing and collections
- Manage payroll and pensions
- Supervising annual audits and ensure Group meets all financial reporting requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of running a small team producing financial and management accounts
- Knowledge of IFRS and multicurrency experience
- Experience with Xero/Fathom accounting systems a plus
- Excellent intrerpersonal skills providing the ability to confidently liaise with offices in different countries
- Advanced Excel user
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.