This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned leader to manage a complex structure, capable of delivering real transformation to systems and processes. The role is responsible for managing the Control environment for the UK & Ireland, supporting the management teams to deliver market share and profit growth. The key focus is the delivery of accurate and timely financial statements, providing real insight to financial performance and delivering a best in class control environment. All of this is within the framework of an international business that is always changing, working on a range of transformative projects that will require your input and experience. This is a high profile Senior Director role that will participate in and influence the strategic direction of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all financial reporting and compliance with corporate policies
- Provide Business insight and support to FP&A to aid understanding and enable forecasting.
- Own the Balance Sheet and Cashflow processes for the entire business including treasury requirements.
- Coordination and oversight of statutory reporting, audit property, systems improvements as well as M&A projects.
- Coordination and oversight of budgeting, forecasting & financial 5-year planning processes
The ideal candidate:-
- An Accounting qualification is essential, probably big 4 trained ACA or equivalent
- Significant experience in a international finance and reporting environment
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP; outstanding technical accounting skills
- Previous experience in a FMCG, brand, or manufacturing environment is a strong advantage
- Strong IT systems knowledge – Hyperion / HFM and SAP or other ERP systems
- Energetic, motivated and confident manner – able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Flexible and pragmatic – able to respond rapidly to a wide range of challenges and demands in a dynamic head office team
- Comfortable working in a diverse team environment both in head office and across a decentralised global Group, while still taking responsibility for achieving results
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.