Financial Controller North West London £55,000 - £65,000 + Bens
Highly successful entrepreneurial manufacturer is now seeking an ambitious, hands on Financial Controller to join the leadership team and provide essential advice to a dynamic Chief Executive.
Ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the accounting, IT and support functions your key responsibilities will include:
- Production of timely and accurate management information, statutory reporting
- Maintenance and development of financial controls and processes
- Effective working capital management including managing customer credit risk
- Further development of costing systems leading to effective pricing and margin control
- Working closely with the Chief Executive to lead and land short and long term forecasts
- Provide incisive financial and commercial input to drive through profit improvements
Ideally you will be qualified, ready and keen to take on a standalone Financial Controllership role in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, previous costing experience gained in the manufacturing sector would be highly beneficial. Professionalism; high standards; attention to detail; excellent interpersonal and influencing skills are prerequisites.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.