Our client are a historic, independent professional services firm, they are now seeking a qualified finance professional to join them where you will provide guidance to junior team members and assist set the department's strategic direction.
Duties will include:-
- Manage a part qualified accountant.
- Manage, the monthly balance sheet position, including fixed asset records
- Manage and maintain accurate records of partner current accounts, tax reserves and capital investment.
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts with supporting calculations and liaise closely with the auditors
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns and taking ownership of other statutory reporting
- Work with HR to ensure payroll and partner remuneration payments are correct.
- Contribute to the Finance department strategy and its key improvement projects.
Ideally you will be a qualified ACA, having trained in practice you will now be looking for an opportunity in a high profile role, gaining exposure to line management in a professional services company
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.