Our client are a market leading professional services firm with a long history of success in their markets. They are currently seeking a Financial Controller with experience within professional services to direct both the financial and management reporting for the firm.
Duties will include:-
- Work closely with the CFO and board members to ensure the strategy is delivered via the finance team
- Partner with area managers to analyse performance at team and individual level, assisting them deliver optimised performance
- Lead the annual budget with department managers
- Work with the commercial teams to ensure pricing and discounting policies are adhered to and that these policies are fit for practice
- Manage the finance function to ensure all regulatory reporting is completed accurately and timely
- Ensure financial controls are properly documented and regularly reviewed
- Work with the senior management team to manage the overheads and provide advice and challenge to non-finance colleagues
Ideally you will be a chartered accountant who trained in practice and has progressed their career within a professional services firm. Your ability to lead a finance department combined with your flair for influencing non finance colleagues will be key to your success
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.