This is a susscessful international Market leading business operating around the world, and continued growth has resulted in this new position, they are seeking a qualified accountant who can work as a business partner between the core finance teams and the manufacturing operations, to drive commercial decision making and ensure profitability across new product developments.
This is a key commercial role and responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting the manufacturing operations function to drive profitability and improve cost control
- Ensure compliance with financial control processes across Purchasing and supply chain.
- Manages some of the key accounting processes across the functionProduce variance analysis and insightful commentary to the management teams
- Budgeting and forecasting with quarterly reviews
- Work closely with the core finance teams to improve processes and procedures in line with business units requirements
- Provide analytical support and guidance to improve revenues and margins
You must be a qualified accountant with some costing/manufacturing experience, good communication skilss and the ability to influence at all levels of a business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.