We are recruiting on behalf of large blue chip company for a Planning and Analysis Manager on a temporary basis based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial focused individual to drive forward business decisions based on analysis and budgeting against the corporate plan.
The key responsibilities of the Planning and Analysis Manager will be:
- Running the budget and forecasting process
- Pre-empting issues, understanding and then challenging all key inputs and assumptions
- Leading projects that relate to delivery against the group 5 year plan
- Business partner across the group on providing financial support and insight as required
- Providing central modelling and sensitivity analysis to support business decisions
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant
- Driven, passionate and motivated to deliver the groups growth plans
- Have experience in a similar role in a multi-site organisation
- Commercially and financially savvy
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.