Our client leading organisation within a FTSE 100 business is looking to bring an experienced FP&A Accountant on a permanent basic
The role will be based in Central London, please see details below;
- Successfully co-ordinate and present the financial planning cycles to meet the planning timetable.
- Planning activity includes preparation of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, sales & production volume analysis, Capex and headcount.
- Responsible for ensuring all approved budgets and forecasts are correctly reflected in the E1 (ERP) system and Cognos BI.
- For all planning cycles above, prepare and communicate the timetable, issue strategic assumptions and guidelines, co-ordinate the process, finalise the consolidated plans and prepare presentation materials / executive commentaries for Head of FP&R.
- Co-ordinate planning activities for legal entity P&L’s, balance sheet, cash flow and Capex to support cash management with input from the Operational Accounting and Compliance (OAC) team.
- Assistance on the year-end “flip” exercise to update E1 for new year budget standard costs and be a source of reference for standard cost queries in the year
- Maintain and update the Annual Budget Manual
- Forecast update analysis between Business Forecasts
- M&A or JV opportunity modelling
- Cognos super-user; assist Senior Reporting Analyst in preparation of Cognos training materials for new starters in Finance.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA Accountant.
- Group Financial Planning, Reporting and budgeting experience
- In depth understanding of data structure and reporting hierarchies within a reporting product (preferably Cognos BI)
- Analytically strong with highly developed knowledge and ability to use IT systems to achieve process improvements and the conversion of data into meaningful business information.
- Pharmaceutical and/or manufacturing company experience
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.