My client are a listed and diverse business with a number of divisions based at their head office in Bedfordshire. Due to internal progression they are now seeking an ambitious qualified accountant to lead their planning and reporting for the group. Initial duties will include:-
- Prepare board reports including commentary, insight and KPIs
- Work closely with the divisions to develop the planning models
- Implement a rolling forecast model across the group
- Group balance sheet analysis
- Ensure consistency of accounting policies across all divisions
- Prepare presentations for the group FD including investor presentations
Ideally you will be a qualified chartered accountant who has worked within a large business, you will have a strong technical accounting experience along with strong commercial knowledge.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.