Our client leading business and recognisable name based in Central London are looking to bring in a Head of Finance and Accounting to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Lead the preparation of group and subsidiary statutory audits, and liaising with the audit team to ensure the smooth running of the process across multiple territories.
- Own the maintenance of the group consolidation process, and contribute to the consolidated group accounts and entity (UK and other territories) statutory accounts.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, preparing technical papers for review and circulation on business activities and associated accounting treatment.
- Get involved with project work to ensure plans are compliant with GAAP and position the organisation in the best light possible.
- Perform quarterly balance sheet reconciliation reviews above and beyond those.
- Ensure global financial policies and controls are in place, implemented and complied with locally
- ACA/ACCA /CIMA
- Experience of group, statutory, working capital, and cash flow reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to motivate and develop team members and manage remotely
- Positive can do attitude
- Statutory accounts & UK tax experience essential
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.