Our client, a leading international bank is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. As a Financial Reporting Manager you will be an experienced qualified accounting with a background within Financial Services.
Your job purpose as a Financial Reporting Manager:
- To ensure sound accounting practice is followed at the London branch, with consideration given to local laws and regulations
- To report to local supervisory and tax authorities
- To ensure integrity of the control environment surrounding the bank
- To actively participate in plans for automating processes and maximising effectiveness
- To coach and develop more junior members of the team
- Monthly consolidation and reporting to the Parent Company
- Handle the Implementation of new products including associated accounting treatment under IFRS
- Experienced qualified accountant with financial services/ banking background
- Accounting Knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting for banking products
- Experience and track record of working on finance related projects
- Excellent knowledge of Hyperion, Smartview, Essbase, Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good understanding of finance related IT infrastructure
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.