Our client is an iconic business who are evolving and adapting their strategy to meet the changing needs of their clients. They are currently seeking a qualified finance professional to join them in a high profile role where you will interact at board level and commercial teams to influence and steer the role and current processes
Specific duties will include:-
- Support monthly board and executive committee reports and collate information from finance stakeholders
- Develop MI and processes to reflect business change and new requirements
- Own Group Balance Sheet reporting and variances are fully understood
- Assist with Statutory production
- Take ownership of specific P&L lines and produce budget and forecasts for those lines
This will be a varied and challenging role which provide excellent opportunities to progress within the business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.