Our client is a great place to work, with a nice environment and excellent staff development opportunities. They now require a motivated individual who will take ownership and shape the Financial Reporting function over the next period of growth.
As a Financial Reporting Manager this is a high profile role and the key responsibilities might include:-
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters.
- Delivering monthly profit & loss and balance sheet commentary as required.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Management of a team setting clear objectives and managing the development and success of those individuals.
- Support on matters of UK taxation.
You will be a practice trained qualified accountant and technically up to date, with strong customer focus and effective influencing skills. You will have a strong academic background and a real hunger to progress within a fast paced environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.