A market leading business based in West London are looking for a fully qualified Financial Reporting Manager to assist the department during an IFRS 16 implementation project.
The key role for the Financial Reporting Implementation manager will be to ensure the accurate and on-time implementation of the new standard into consolidated Group Financial Statements.
- Completing the Group’s IFRS 16 accounting memorandum for sign off by the Group’s auditors. This will be a document setting out how the Group has implemented the new standard
- Completing accounting technical papers as and when required by external auditors
- Being the first point of contact for all accounting technical queries relating to IFRS 16 across the business.
- Attending Steering Committee meetings and providing a regular update to key stakeholders on behalf of Group Financial Control.
- Working closely with the Programme Manager to identify and develop the key milestones for Group Financial Control.
- Monitoring and tracking project milestones and escalating as necessary to the Programme Manager on a regular basis.
- Working closely with the IT IFRS 16 Project manager to ensure appropriate reports can be generated for commercial, financial reporting and tax reporting purposes.
- Developing and testing the processes, controls and systems to calculate the IFRS 16 adjustments and disclosures on transition and on-going.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.