My client is a rapidly growing sports retailer, they have grown in recent years and continues to expand into new markets. The finance team continues to grow to support this expansion and accordingly they are looking to hire a commercially driven candidate FP&A Manager with a strong technical background.
- Take full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for the P&L, cashflow and balance sheet
- Manage a direct report, supporting their development and overseeing workload
- Support business decisions at the highest level by analysing key drivers of the business
- Business partner with the wider team to understand stock and margins.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Previous retail experience is valuable
- Ability to communicate complex information into non-financial terms for wider business
- Strong excel skills is essential
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.