Our client are a prestigious division of a multinational, household name employer. They are currently seeking an ambitious and driven qualified accountant to join their team. This is a role where you will provide finance business partnering to the most high profile team within the division. Specific duties will include:-
- Review P&L to ensure it is complete and accurate
- Analyse variances to forecast and budget
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Provide business support in terms of revenue analysis working closely with the Marketing team
- Perform regular pricing and cost analysis
- Prepare and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations as required.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or passed finalist who has strong reporting skills and is keen to develop your business partnering skills within a friendly team.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.