Our client is a VC backed global technology business who are seeking a qualified Accountant with commercial planning and analysis experience. Perhaps from a practice background, but definitely used to looking at businesses in a very commercial way. .
This is a highly commercial role with a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and add value within the organisation. It is a broad blend of core FP&A duties (budgeting / forecasting / planning / analysis), financial modelling (investment appraisal / scenario analysis / business cases) and business partnering.
- Modelling new business bids and cashflow impact to enable quality commercial decision making.
- Monitor competitor trading activity
- Working with the board to consider potential acquisitions.
- Support new business budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially astute qualified accountant.
- Capable of working quickly and accurately on a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Technology/ software background would be highly desirable
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.