Our client are a growing business who provide products to a number of businesses operating in the premium hospitality markets. As they continue to expand they are now seeking a part qualified accountant with a background in FP&A or Management accounts who is looking to develop into a true business partner. Duties will include:-
- Provide P&Ls for trading and overheads with supporting analysis to budget holders
- Assist with quarterly budget and forecasts, providing commentary of variances
- Produce cashflow forecasts and FX exposure reporting
- Work closely with manufacturing to understand cost of goods
- Identify areas of potential cost reduction at factories and influence operations to drive changes
- Accounting for stock, ensuring correct valuations, periodic stock takes and actions plans for old / obsolete stock
Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant who has gained experience within management accountants and has the ability to influence non finance
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.