I'm currently working with a global media company who urgently require an FP&A Analyst.
This is an integral part of the Finance Team to effectively analyse the performance and pro-actively identify areas of improvement performance.
You'll be responsible for assisting the management team developing, executing and monitoring business plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Together with central and local finance teams to lead the development and analysis of the financial elements of business planning, including development of standardized and detailed financial and operating models, drafting of business cases, development and challenge of forecasts for the core businesses and new product or geographical expansion.
- Consolidate weekly and monthly financial performance and review to identify trends from which both opportunities and challenges may arise.
- Working with business unit finance review and approve all monthly accounts before they are finalized and provide commentary on performance,
- With reference to the commercial models, and using current performance as a guide, you'll be expected to identify ways to improve performance and/or save money, and therefore improve profitability.
- Prepare and present financial performance reviews to leadership team,
- Prepare the annual budget, strategic plan and any necessary re-forecasts.
- Review and consolidate the operational and capital budgets prepared by the local finance teams and work with key stakeholders to develop capital business plans and ensure that the budgets are managed by stakeholders
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified may consider PQ
- In depth understanding of business and financial planning processes.
- Strong mathematical understanding, with analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills with an ability to synthesise and explain complex financial information with clarity
- Highly capable in use of Microsoft Office software suite with particular emphasis on MS Excel and financial modelling.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.