Our client is a listed business growing fast internationally with a friendly and fun culture. Due to continued growth, they now have a gap for an ambitious qualified accountant with good systems knowledge to join their team in this high profile role, working with international colleagues.
Working closely with the Board and reporting to and deputising for the Head of FP&A, this is a wide reaching and varied role and Key responsibilities will include:-
- Ownership, maintenance and development of the Groups business Budgets, plans and forecasts as well as some scenario planning for potential acquisitions and initiatives.
- Establish Databases of key data to aid ongoing analysis and identification of Risks and opportunities across the Group
- Work closely with operations to complete the budget planning process providing influence and challenge
- Produce Exec and Board level reporting and insight on a monthly basis
- Work with the wider finance team to establish key measures and improve reporting to enable faster decision making.
- Act as a business partner to the European operations to drive profitable performance via insightful analysis
- Provide analysis of ad-hoc projects for the Board as required
You will be a qualified accountant either practice trained or with a well established international business, with strong commercial acumen and very competent Excel/systems ability. This is a very wide ranging and exciting role and will suit someone ambitious keen to make an impression and ready to utilise your commercial understanding to influence decisions and drive performance in a high profile international arena.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.