Opportunity for an FP&A Analyst to join a Leading Financial Services Business.
What the role has to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary Dependent Upon Experience
- Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent Benefits Package including pension scheme and private healthcare
- 25 days Holiday
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in the Financial Planning process
- Financial Modelling and Variance Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts, balance sheet and cashflows.
- Manage the central Budgeting process
- Liaise with the board
- Prepare Business Cases
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Degree from a Russel Group University of at least a 2.1 standard
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Experience within the Financial Services Sector is Advantageous
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.