A market leading online gaming company based in central London are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. This role will suit someone willing to hit the ground running, take on additional responsibilities to challenge themselves, and progress their career as the business progresses.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Weekly and monthly forecasting
- Analysis and interpretation of Consolidated Accounts, ensuring that performance information is clearly understood by all parties and the contracts executed correctly.
- Production of monthly adjustment reports identifying any risk/opportunity areas.
- Group analysis on ad hoc project work
- Internal stakeholder engagement with divisional directors in line with performance
- Support CFO and FC by managing projects or other tasks as may be required, for example statutory accounts preparation, external audit etc
Successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA)
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel to include experience of working with large data sets using pivot tables, lookup tables
- Posses excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail when working under pressure
- Tenacity and resilience to succeed in a demanding and changing environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.