There is an exciting opportunity within a leading FTSE 100 commercial company who is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner.
You will be required to support the head of function in building, maintaining and developing a high performing business partner team, delivering valuable insight to the business.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Take ownership of business case and act as a true partner to the business.
- Drive through improvements to financial plans, budgets and forecasts ensuring they are aligned to strategic goals.
- Providing ad hoc analysis as and when required to assist with the strategic decision making process.
- Simplify complex financial data, deliver focused MI and develop the group wide strategy.
- Implementation of medium term operational plans and ensure robustness of controls around project financial governance
The successful candidate must be a finance professional with a proven track record gained in a range of roles. An understanding of the market and industry environment as well as finance systems architecture and processes. The candidate must also have the ability to influence at senior levels, build relationships, communicate effectively and lead and implement transformation.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.