Our client are a privately owned, entrepreneurial business operating from multiple sites within the FMCG sector. As they continue to expand and diversify they are seeking a proactive and commercially focused qualified accountant to lead their commercial and operations finance function.
- Provide insightful analysis for three autonomous divisions
- Partner with the business providing advice and guidance to drive performance
- Working in conjunction with divisional managers, develop a suite of KPI reports and analysis specific to each divsion
- Understand the key revenue and expenditure variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Lead the yearly budgeting process and monthly reviews of actuals to plan
- Assist with the development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitor and feedback results providing challenge as appropriate.
You will be a commercially astute qualified accountant with the ability to liaise with both senior management and operations staff. You will have the ability to truly partner with the business and add value.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.