Great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial organisation who are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their fast growing team. You will be joining a dynamic organisation offering
You will be reporting to the Senior Finance Manager and responsible for producing high quality finance information.owning the delivery to the Fund Manager and Investors.
The primary responsibility of the position is to represent the organisation and work in partnership with clients to fully understand their needs and requirements, in order to deliver a high level of service and exceed their expectations.
- Apply process and cnotrols relevant to funds, in line with the wider financial control
- Ensure accuracy of the financial records.
- Identify potential process improvments
- Manage all Tax Compliance
- Produce statutory and management financial information
- Presentation of financial information to institutional investors
- Work closely with the client to understand their needs and service requirements and formulising service plans
- Responsible for managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution across all functions
- Ability to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure all services are provided to the clients in accordance with the contracts and any service level agreements
- Provide regular updates to senior management on the client service meetings
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- ACA Qualification desirable
- Strong background in Real Estate
- Natural Influencer
- Technically astute
- Exceptional time mnagement and attention to detail
- High energy and pro-active
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.