Are you a recent graduate looking to start your accounting career within a growing start up business?
Our client are a fantastic rapidly expanding company, who are based in Central London. They are a niche business within a fast paced wider sector and due to expansion they need to increase their headcount.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the business where you will be reporting to the Finance Director.
They are now looking for a Graduate Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis and your duties will be as follows.
- Manage balance sheet accounts and produce monthly reconciliations
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Assist in annual budgeting and quarterly re forecast process
- Raising all invoices on a timely basis
- Submitting annual accounts to Companies House
- Other ad hoc duties
- Strong academic background - Ideally a recent graduate in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Demonstrate strong financial understanding
- Have great communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
In return you will get the chance to grow with an expanding company, the chance to work in a fantastic team and the opportunity to further study with support from the business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.