An Exciting opportunity for a Graduate looking to do there CIMA qualification to join prosperous and fast-growing company on the FTSE 250.
This is a role for a driven candidate looking to take their first steps in to a career in finance. Study time and support will be given towards your CIMA qualification.
- Assist with the quarterly group financial re-forecast.
- annual budget setting process,
- Target setting for UK stores
- Bonus calculations.
- Reporting on trading and financials.
- Building financial models
- Maintain and update Tableau dashboards
- HR analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think logically
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive and proactive
- Able to manage time to prioritise and deliver high quality
- Advance Excel skills
- Financial modelling knowledge or experience
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.