Are you a recent graduate looking to start your accounting career within a growing media business?
Our client are a fantastic rapidly expanding company, who are based in Central London. They are a niche business within a fast paced wider sector and due to expansion they need to increase their headcount.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the business where you will be reporting to the Finance Director.
They are now looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis and your duties will be as follows.
- Matching bank receipts to client projects and seeking further information where needed
- Recording payments received in Excel and calculating commission splits
- Setting up payments and transfers in the bank
- Support the payment of third party agents
- Entering client statements into Sage
- Supporting weekly client income reviews and ensuring accuracy of the data
- Carry out bank reconciliations for all client accounts on a weekly basis
- Be involved in the management of balance sheet accounts for all client payments and produce monthly reconciliations
- Strong academic background - Ideally a recent graduate in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Demonstrate strong financial understanding
- Have great communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- In return you will get the chance to grow with an expanding company, the chance to work in a fantastic team and the opportunity to further study with support from the business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.