This specialist insurance company are looking for a bright and determined graduate to join their team in Central London.
They are offering full study support for CIMA/ACCA and the chance to work closely alongside the Financial Controller.
Key Responsibilities of the Role will vary but will Include:
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts and providing analysis to assist understanding of current performance and trends.
- Accurate recording of transactions and balances
- Processing and payment of invoices and expenses as well as claims information, allocation of receipts and reconciliations.
- Assisting with the production of consolidated accounts for the Group.
- Carrying out a variety of ad hoc and project based work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about pursuing a career in Finance and studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- A desire to work within the financial services industry
- Excellent Academic Record with a 2.1 from a top University.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.