An exciting opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join one of the UK's fastest growing FTSE 100 listed Leisure & Retail business. This high calibre individual will be looking to join an organisation which will provide them with right support, exposure and progression to fulfil a career within a thriving business.
- Assisting in the preparation and completion of the period end accounts
- Production of Overhead Expenditure Reports
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Production of the monthly reports
- Control of expenditure
- Production of the monthly Vat return
The individual is expected to have the following characteristics:
- High attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will be in the very early stages of studying towards either their ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.