Are you a recent graduate looking to start your accounting career with a highly-reputable retail company?
My client is a market-leading retail company which is seeking an ambitious recent graduate to join their fantastic friendly team as a Graduate Trainee Accountant.
Offering full study-support to undertake or progress your professional accounting qualification, the supportive company is seeking a hard-working individual who will take full advantage of their diverse training.
Starting with responsibilities which are designed to give you essential skills, the responsibilities will change as you continue to develop and learn. Finally, the opportunity comes with a clear path of progression within the ever-growing company.
- End to end processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Assisting in month end processes
- Entering bank transactions into the accounts system daily
- Processing petty cash & corporate credit cards claims
- Payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Monthly Bank reconciliations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in Accounts Payable - processing invoices.
- Degree educated in a quantitative subject securing a 2:1 or above.
- Part-Qualified ACCA or CIMA or planning to begin.
- Competitive Salary
- Study Support
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.