Listed technology business who have seen outstanding growth in recent times are seeking high calibre individuals who have the enthusiasm, ambition, drive, and potential to progress their career rapidly within the organisation. Initially the roles will be within group finance. Likely duties will include:-
- Assist the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the Group
- Preparation for the year-end audit and the interim review
- Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
- Assist in the formulating of accounting policies for the Group
- Support the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO
- Support the Financial Reporting Team’s relationship with other finance teams
- Supporting the business in accounting matters in commercial contracts
These are high profile roles within the business. As such, candidates who join the team have outstanding opportunities for career succession within the business. Ideally you will be a qualified chartered accountant who has trained in practice and is now seeking their first or second move from practice.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.