CMC are working with an International luxury goods business who are seeking a qualified accountant. This is a high profile role and you have will have excellent prospects for progression and outstanding career opportunities.
- Monthly reporting: Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting, participation in preparation of group pack.
- Assistance with all aspects of preparation of year-end group statutory accounts:
- management of process and deliverables with management accountants, overseas group companies, external accountants, actuaries etc
- review of outputs,
- posting adjusting journals
- prep of consolidation model,
- extraction of info for audit/tax work,
- support with audit requirements,
- preparation of group financial statements.
- Support with certain aspects of SAP transition eg data migration etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA, ideally with experience within industry; you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.